Friday 11 January 2013

Leicester Adventure: Update

Starting 10:00 am CET, 11 January 2013, this blog will, over the next week or so, undergo a major overhaul, which will include a new design and lay-out, and a new arrangement.
This is meant to a) improve the visitor's experience, b) portray myself slightly more professionally, and c) restore overview.
It will be brought in line with, among other things, my underused Twitter-account and my somewhat overused LinkedIn-account; as such, it will feature an 'about me'-page containing my CV.
The personal nature of my personal experiences in Leicester will be retained and, as I have received some very positive feedback on the writing style (parents' feedback also counts), be kept in that style; however, this blog will merge with the blog I keep as a Course Representative, and I will aim to have a higher output of more reflexive pieces, such as my 'opinion'-posts.
I hope current readers will not be put off by the changes, and also to attract new readers. If there's any comment on my changes (AFTER I've made them), as always, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment