Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tan

So it's been a while.

I've polished and finished my essays, and I've started on collecting news articles on corporate tax evasion by multinationals in the UK as reported over fall 2012 and spring 2013 for my dissertation.

To finish the essays we sort of formed a small library gang, hanging out there everyday from about 10 to 7, just to help each other do this and finish. And it worked tremendously well, as well as just being fun - especially now that the weather's turned warm and sunny (it's 20C right now!) and we got to spend hours in the park.

I'm still waiting for news from Leicester and London about the PhDs, but that will probably still be a good number of weeks.

So now I'm more or less stuck waiting for my grades (hand in was today, so it'll be another three weeks) and doing dissertation.

But today will be a park day, celebrating hand-in, and tomorrow I'll attend stuff for course rep and other interesting things. Oh, and do a proper spring clean this time around, since now it's warm enough to actually drag stuff outside while I clean my room.

I will be posting updates about my dissertation etc in the future, as well as perhaps excerpts from my essays, because some of the stuff I wrote was pretty okay I suppose.

But let's first try and work on my tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment